Infused with Magic and Wonder!
Featuring the latest “must-have” nail polish finish – Textured, Matte & Sparkling.
This newly developed formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other. The color experts at Zoya have created six, long-wearing stunners for the introduction of this look…
Zoya PIXIE DUST – special edition
- Dahlia (ZP656) – Black Beauty sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Chyna (ZP657) – Red Dazzle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Godiva (ZP658) – Soft Nude sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Vespa (ZP659) – Mint Kiss sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Nyx (ZP660) – Perfect Periwinkle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- London (ZP661) – Fog Gray sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Zoya PixieDust $9 (US)
Hashtags: #ZoyaPixieDust and #nailpolish.
Zoya PixieDust: COMING SOON VIDEO… http://youtu.be/mUOVE4Iswrk
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Find it at zoya.com
_ _ _
Instructions for Zoya PixieDust application:
· Clean and prep nail using Zoya Remove +
· Magic Time! Apply 1 thin coat of Zoya PixieDust to each nail – allow to dry completely (will appear matte with sparkle).
· Apply an 1-2 coats of polish (allowing each to dry) as desired. We suggest 2-3 thin coats of Zoya PixieDust for a full coverage manicure.
· That’s it – Done! You now have the latest textured nail look in the famous long-wearing, Big5Free Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish formula!
NOTE: Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish dry times are a little slower than with traditional polish but once dry, the Zoya PixieDust formulation will provide extended wear.
Best results are achieved by using the product alone. No basecoat or topcoat required. Layering of the Zoya PixieDust formulation with other polishes may produce less than desirable results.
Remove Zoya PixieDust by saturating a cotton pad in Zoya Remove + and pressing to nail for a few seconds. Repeat on each nail for best results.