Aveeno has long been my go-to with their Skin Relief line. With my sensitive skin, especially in the dry Winter months, I need all of the help I can get and Aveeno was the first brand that I tried that got me there.
Now they’re giving me one better with the launch of their Clear Complexion BB Cream! The shade swatched in this post is in Fair to Light and is unfortunately the only shade available at this time. Hopefully there are darker shades to come!
What Aveeno says about their Clear Complexion BB Cream:
- Contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex to help even tone and fade marks, revealing more flawless, naturally beautiful skin
- This multi-benefit BB Cream provides treatment to past, present and future skin imperfections:
- Past—helps blend away imperfections from breakouts and fades the look of marks from past breakouts
- Present— instantly evens, brightens, moisturizes and nourishes complexion with lightweight coverage
- Future—broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin from sun’s harmful rays and helps to prevent further damage
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
The Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream provides a medium coverage without feeling heavy on your face. On days when I’m keeping my makeup natural I can actually forgo another foundation when I use this product because it hides my imperfections so well. In the Winter I’m plagued with an oily t-zone and dry cheeks and this product doesn’t maximize those issues or make them worse.
This dispenses out as a sort of whipped mousse like texture and one pump will be enough. I’ve found it was easier to dot the product all over my face then blend with my fingertips rather than use a brush.
Overall, I’m very pleased with this product and the only con I can think of is that it’s only available in the one shade.
Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream is available as of February 2013 at national food, drug and mass merchandisers for an SRP of $14.99-$16.99 (2.5 fl. oz).