90 Flares 90 Flares ×
Technically, this is “Top 10 Bronzers” but I don’t think I’ve even tried 10 Bronzers that I would love enough to list! Therefore, I altered it a bit and am going to list out my top 10 Glowy Bronzy type beauty items! (More are pictured, but I group brands hehe).
- Beautisol. Seriously. This has to be number one for glow. Everyone who touches a Beautisol product turns to gold… I mean bronze. A natural bronze! I’ve reviewed the Summer Glow Lotion here and have the Self-Tanning Mousse on deck for this week.
- Jergens. This is your drugstore answer to a gorgeous and natural glow. I love that there are separate tubes for face and body and that the color is gradual. In the past I did a three post campaign for them, so you can check out all of my ramblings there.
- Chanel. How could we not include Chanel in something glowy and bronzy?! This past Summer they didn’t release a similar product, but the two Summer’s before they released the Soleil Tan de Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder – in 2012 I picked up Sable Rose and in 2011 I grabbed Bronze Corail. I also threw in Lucky Stripes for good measure!
- Dior. This Summer Dior came out with amazing Nude Tan Paradise Blush & Bronzer Duo. I picked up the shade Coral Glow 2 and love how it’s pigmented, yet blendable and can work with any tone.
- Le Metier de Beaute. This brand does amazing Blushing Bronzed Duets with a gorgeous cheek hue paired with the perfect bronzer. I reach for either Romeo & Juliet or Traviata when I need a quick, every day glow!
- MAC. They do make some excellent bronzers, but when I was doing this post the first products that came to mind were the lipsticks from this Summers Temperature Rising collection, most specifically in Sheer Seduction & Caliente. These hot lip colors will accentuate the glow on your skin.
- NARS. Everyone loves NARS Laguna for a bronzer… but for my glow I like the new multiple in Puerto Vallarta. Peachy, cheeky, glowy perfection!
- NARS. Again. I thought of eyes and immediately thought of this gold and bronzed eye duo in Paramaribo! It’s glowy and gorgeous making it an absolute must have on my top 10 list!
- L’Oreal. Keeping with the eyes I had to mention the L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe. The perfect wash of color over your eye if you need to be quick, plus it’s waterproof!
- Tarte. Finally, the end all be all of what you need this Summer… the Aqualillies For Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye And Cheek Palette. You have excellent glowy shades for eyes and cheeks and it’s going to last all day!
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Products to Bronze Yourself With! Check out what the other bloggers love and get inspired to get your glow on!