There is a lot of product in my shower. But, not all of it has a permanent place there, making it easier than I thought to pick out the Top 10 Items That Live in My Shower.
- Shampoo/Conditioner. This is obviously a given. Shampoos and Conditioners are constantly rotating through, but currently I’m trying to finish up the Christophe Hydrating Shampoo & Condtioner. Why is the Shampoo so much lower? My hubby has also been using it once or twice a week because he said it smells good and makes his hair soft. Adorable.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate. I’m pretty big on everything Kate Somerville has to offer and use the skincare as well. I also rotate and use the Light Skin Peel from Reviva Labs but I forgot to grab it for the pic.
- LUSH Mint Julips. This lip scrub is terrifyingly yummy and is gentle & amazing.
- LUSH Fair Trade Honey. I randomly like to use this when I feel like my hair needs some extra sort of love. This product is intended for moisture and luster.
- LUSH R & B. This stands for Revive & Balance. I use this on the ends of my hair when I do the Fair Trade Honey for some deep conditioning. I leave it in for a few minutes than rinse it out, but if your hair needs major moisture you can also just leave the product in.
- Body Wash. This is in two parts, because I have two and don’t want to exclude haha. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief . The name pretty much says it all. I worked at Bath & Body Works about 7 or 8 years ago and have been using this ever since. B – Olay Body Wash. This smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I love how it feels and always make sure that I have a bottle on hand.
- Eye Makeup Remover. Usually I just keep a small sample size in there (right now it’s that little Chanel bottle). I wash my makeup off at night but sometimes I like to make sure it’s completely off, or if I shower at night (rare, but it happens) I don’t want to have to worry about grabbing my big bottle of remover.
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser. This I use morning and night with my Clarisonic, which I also forgot to picture here because it’s charging, but it also lives in my shower.
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor. This has been my razor of choice for over a year. I can’t say enough good things about this product!
- Wide Tooth Comb. Everyone should have one of these in their shower to comb conditioner through your hair. A must have so that my hair isn’t a mass of tangles when I get out.
I also have a Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Soap, LUSH Porridge Soap and Safeguard Soap that I rotate around to whatever I’m feeling like, but I thought it might be gross to picture soaps that I used =P If you want to see it because you’re curious like that or have a fetish let me know and I can Instagram it.
Ah, crap, I forgot to grab my shaving cream too. This post could really be never-ending….
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Products That Live in My Shower! Check out what the other bloggers love to use and tell us what your faves are!