Our skin changes so much throughout the seasons, which means our makeup should as well. For most, Summer-time requires only a light amount of coverage with a light BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. In the colder weather I need to transition into something heavier with at least a medium coverage. For this Top 10 Tuesday we’re featuring our favorite products to Correct & Conceal (in any season)!
To begin your cold weather face prep, Pixi Beauty offers three products that will aid you in becoming flawless this Fall!
1. Redness Reducing Primer ($28.00) – Even though it’s green in color, fear not! This primer is exactly what you need to reduce the appearance of the redness in your skin and also help prevent it from happening so much in the future. While normally I’m not a fan of using a skin primer, this works wonders in the cold weather for keeping my skin tone even as my makeup fades a bit throughout the day.
2. Crayon Combo in Wide Awake ($18.00) – Now that we all have the Katy Perry song permanently in our heads, use this waterproof crayon to open up your eyes by lining the inner rim and also blending around the eyes, thus concealing how exhausted you are.
3. Eye Bright Kit in Fair/Medium ($25.00) – This travel friendly kit contains four shades to fix flaws fast (and on-the-go!). Included are an eye brightener, a cover-up duo and a multi-purpose cream highlighter. Hide the imperfections and dark circles while absorbing anti-aging treatment ingredients. I’m so obsessed with hiding wrinkles around my eyes. I only turned 33 about a week ago, but that anxiety came with it. Totally weird!
I’m constantly switching out my face products based on seasons and type of event/day I’ll be having. Here are 7 more of my favorite products to use on my face throughout the year to help hide imperfections:
4. NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation – This is light for a foundation, but packs a nice punch of coverage, great for year-round use!
5. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – I use this mostly in the early Fall/Spring/Summer, but it’s still good in the Winter as the coverage is a little heavier than what you might expect.
6. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream – This has a heavier coverage, and I reach for this daily in the cold months.
7. 3LAB ‘Perfect’ BB Cream – an even heavier coverage than the Missha, but I always reach for this when I need to hide serious flaws and need a perfect complexion for photos.
8. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye – This buffs out to hide everything and anything. I use this one year-round.
9. Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal – This is great to spot treat. I mostly use this in the Summer, but it’s also good year round in a pinch! (not pictured the Miracle Skin Transformer Face, only because I feel like I pimp it way too much lol but I wanted to give it a shout-out anyway!)
10. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer – This is a stick concealer, and is wonderful for blending into the imperfections of the face and also correcting them.
What products do you use to Conceal & Correct? Click the icons below to see what the other bloggers love!