Nail polish by the singles and by the sets are really some of the easiest things to pick up for stocking stuffers or small gifts. Below are a few ideas for the nail polish lover in your life. Some of these are a little lesser known, but still fabulous and unlikely to already be in your recipient’s collection.
- OPI. Every year, all year OPI makes beautiful gift sets. This year for holiday they have a Take 10 set ($24.95) filled with 10 minis of some of their most popular shades. Another fave set of mine is Top This! ($27.00). Which is a full sized trio of top coats – regular, matte and the sparkly Snowflakes in the Air – which is exclusive to this kit.
- NYX. Precious Pearls are so cool and popular as an accent nail or as an all over mani. These kits are affordable ($9.99 each) and easy to use. It even includes a funnel to return the escaped, unused pearls back to the bottle! Three shades are available in Black, White and Opal.
- Incoco. These nail polish applique’s are high quality, easy to apply and available in a multitude of shades and designs. At only $7.99-$8.99 they’re budget friendly for stocking stuffers or even to add into a holiday card.
- Salma Hayek. Beautiful shades of polish ranging from pearls to shimmers to creams. There is a wide selection of colors and all of the ones shown below were opaque in one to two coats. This line is available only at CVS and each one retails for $5.99.
- Nailtini. Who doesn’t want to mix their own polishes at home? Nailtini offers sets of “You Call It” so you can mix and layer your own shades! $24.00 each and endless possibilities!
- Sally Hansen. This line is certainly popular in drugstores, but these holiday lacquers from “Bling in the New Year” are so sparkly and beautiful! You absolutely must gift them to your friends. Four shades are available for $7.99 each.
- Jamberry. This is a DIY nail application with an insane amount of design and color options. They’re more expensive than others ($15.00 each) but there are a lot of designs to choose from. Place an order, host a party or join the team!
- Megan Miller. ($12.00 each) I love the look of these bottles, with the cork toppers. It’s different and makes me think of wine, which is always a happy time. And, that rhymed… I swear I’m not on wine….
What type of lesser known item would you love to give the Nail Polish Lover in your life?