1 Flares 1 Flares ×
- Reviva Labs. The first product line I found to fully get my hormonal acne under control and I’m forever grateful! I send everyone here to begin their regime to clear skin. The Skin Energizing Gel is perfect for these winter months where you need your moisturizer to perform double duty and it’ll also fit perfectly into a stocking!
- Murad. A wonderful and recent addition to Murad is the Pore Reform line. Blackheads plague us all, help a sister (or brother!) out and banish them forever! I’m also a huge fan of the Clarifying Cleanser, which I use twice a day on my Clarisonic!
- Kate Somerville. My go to line for twice a week exfoliation (ExfoliKate) and moisturizing with the Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion and the Oil-Free Moisturizer.
- Kiehl’s. Creme de Corps is an awesome body moisturizer and the Super Multi-Corrective Cream works to life, firm and smooth even sensitive skin.
- BioElixia. Just because it’s not bathing suit weather doesn’t mean some people aren’t worried about cellulite. The Cellulite Contour Cream is scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Oh, and it’s on sale!
- L’Occitane. The Divine Skincare Collection is getting rave reviews across several age groups as an excellent anti-aging line, even for sensitive skin.
- Skindinavia. They have a wonderful Makeup Setting Spray and beginning in March you’ll have to keep your eyes peeled for No Glow – a silicone-free makeup primer spray!
- Bioelements. This professional skin care line created by an esthetician used by pros! Easily shop the website by skin concerns or, if you’re unsure of what they might be, pay a visit to the best sellers area!
- From the Lab. If all else fails this subscription service will have all of the bases covered. This monthly service is called “the future of beauty” and is perfect for those looking to be the first to try the latest and greatest.
What types of skincare gifts do you like to receive?