Rose Gold was a big hit for 2013, and it’ll definitely be carrying over into the New Year. For this edition of Top 10 Tuesday we’re featuring out Top 10 Rose Gold Products. I chose to focus on beauty, but I definitely could’ve gone the way of jewelry at this point!
- Laura Mercier Rose Gold Caviar Stick Eye Colour – A great base for any eye look, multiple possibilities… even worn alone! Bonus: It also will hold up all day without creasing!
- Hourglass Ignite Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss – A sheer rose gold shade to add to bare lips or to spice up a vampy holiday color.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – The latest to the UD Nakeds, of course this palette makes the list! Out of all of the Naked palettes this one is my fave and I feel it’s the most widely wearable. Must have!
- OPI Make Him Mine Liquid Sand Nail Polish – From Mariah Carey Holiday 2013. This shade stole my heart before it even hit my nails.
- Benefit Rockateur Powder Blush – A new one from Benefit, Rockateur is a light and wearable Rose Gold shade for the cheeks.
- Marc Jacobs Gatsby Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Gatsby – A metallic rose gold nail polish, perfect for New Years Eve!
- Butter London Bit Faker Nail Polish – A glitter polish loaded with rose gold and bronze shades. This would pair up perfectly with MJ Gatsby!
- em Cosmetics Ro’s Gold Waterliner – I love using this to brighten up the waterline area or making the inner corners of the eyes pop. Bonus… it doesn’t budge!
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Rose Gold – This is more of a “to be reviewed” because I just ordered it from the Sephora Sale on Sale. I lusted this like crazy when it released but by the time I convinced myself to order it wasn’t around. I considered myself ridiculously lucky that I saw it on sale online at Sephora and then got an extra 20% off on top of that!
- MAC RiRi Hearts M·A·C Holiday Cosmetic Bag – Not really so much a beauty “product” but it holds lots of beauty products! I ordered this sight unseen, unsure of how good the quality would be or if I’d even like it. I love it! The quilted fabric feels plush and it’s a definitely win. Review to come!
What are your favorite Rose Gold Beauty items? Check out what the other bloggers are loving by clicking the icons below!