How is it mid-July?! I don’t get it AT.ALL. No clue where more than half the year went. I guess since it’s mid-Summer and also steaming hot it’s only appropriate that this weeks Top 10 Tuesday be on SPF. Here are my Top 10 Face Products with SPF to check yo’self before you wreck yo’self. SPF up, y’all!
In no particular order:
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Full Coverage CC+ Cream with SPF 50+*. Yes, you read that correctly! 50! The formula goes on light yet still has excellent coverage. If you crave heavier coverage it’s buildable.
- Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer SPF 50*. Another 50! This oil-free formula not only hydrates and provides sun-protection but it also is packed with anti-aging benefits! The Advanced Actives penetrate deeply to stave off wrinkles while the SPF stays at the skins surface where it’s most effective. I love that it does all that and still feels light. I can still wear my makeup over-top without anything feeling heavy or uneven.
- Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30*. This is a fantastic every day moisturizer with skin soothing botanicals that are great for the skin, while the SPF protects. I am obsessed with this moisturizer because a little goes a long way, it feels light-weight and isn’t greasy at all. The included aloe vera will soften and soothe.
- Chanel Les Beiges All-in-One Healthy Glow Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen. I’m loving that this light formula covers just enough so that I feel confident going out and also has a slight dewy glow to the finish that helps to blur imperfections.
- Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Crème. I’ve been playing with this off-and-on for awhile and it’s wonderful for toning down dark circles and puffy eye-balls while also illuminating to hide imperfections. The SPF 20 is an added bonus that will also protect that thin and sensitive area of the eye.
- L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation*. Using Opti-Blur Technology the illusion of flawless skin is created, every girls (and guys!) dream. This product feels amazing, looks amazing and contains an SPF of 18 for protection!
- Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 & Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Protect Moisture Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15*. This is a fantastic and inexpensive tag-team of SPF for your face. The lotion is fantastic for your day-time anti-aging skin care while the CC cream is ligh, non-greasyt and still provides coverage and protection.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Face*. I love this for priming, concealing imperfections and generally being bad-ass at evening out my skin tone. Oh, and it has SPF 20 for protection as well. It’s like a bodyguard.
- Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer*. This oil-free moisturizer provides a slight, natural tint to the face while still providing protection (SPF 20). I received this last Summer to test out and I’ve repurchased twice since then!
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The coverage of this is decent and provides the base for a flawless face. It absorbs quickly, so you have to work very fast, but once it’s on it’ll last the day (unless you’re in the water).
What are your top SPF soaked beauty products to slap on your face?
***Products marked with an * were received as a press sample, all others were purchased by me. This post also contains referral links.